More than a fix mission is to perform the best possible device repair using the top of the line replacement parts. We offer a Lifetime warranty on all parts and labor used for service unless it conflicts with the below items.What is not included in the warranty:
– Any subsequent damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair
– Any mishandling that affected the frame to bend, twist, or crack
– Damage resulting from misuse of any kind
– Any kind of liquid damage
– Any software related issues
– Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the ear speaker the warranty would not cover a faulty power button, or if we replaced a screen the warranty will not cover the speakers)
– Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
– If another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than us. This voids our warranty
– Any pre-condition issues from original repair
– Cracked screens
– Battery replacements. Batteries are considered a consumable product and more than a fix does not offer a lifetime warranty on battery replacements.
– Any known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair.
*Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
*A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric scanner
*A non-working, damaged or severed face id scanner
*Notification of a related issue to repair must be done within 5 days of original service.
Water damaged phones are taken in for Data Recovery only, and are not covered under any warranty.
The warranty is valid exclusively to the customer who purchased the repair and whose name is on the warranty/invoice. The warranty will not be transferable if the devices ownership is distributed to another individual or business.
Responsibility to Pick Up Devices
Due to space limitations, More than a fix requests that you pick up your equipment promptly.
If equipment is left with More Than a Fix and is not picked up within 30 days after being notified by More than a fix that your product has been serviced, More than a fix will consider your equipment abandoned and may dispose of your equipment in accordance with applicable law. You agree to hold More than a fix harmless for any damage or claim for the abandoned property, which we may discard or recycle at our sole discretion 30 days from customer being notified that your product has been serviced.
There are no returns or refunds on products, service or equipment.