– Any subsequent damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair
– Any mishandling that affected the frame to bend, twist, or crack
– Damage resulting from misuse of any kind
– Any kind of liquid damage
– Any software related issues
– Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the ear speaker the warranty would not cover a faulty power button, or if we replaced a screen the warranty will not cover the speakers)
– Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
– If another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than us. This voids our warranty
– Any pre-condition issues from original repair
– Cracked screens
– Battery replacements. Batteries are considered a consumable product and more than a fix does not offer a lifetime warranty on battery replacements.
– Any known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair.
- Jailbroken devices
- Water damage
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric scanner
- Notification of a related issue to repair must be done within 5 days of original service
The warranty is valid exclusively to the customer who purchased the repair and whose name is on the warranty/invoice. The warranty will not be transferable if the devices ownership is distributed to another individual or business.