Logic Board Repair for iPhone & iPad
More Than A Fix offers expert logic board repairs for iPhone and iPad models with power, touchscreen, audio, charging, wireless connectivity issues, and more.
Our experienced technicians will help you diagnose and repair your iPhone and iPad with high-quality equipment and replacement parts. Read more about our iPhone and iPad logic board repairs below.
Our logic board repair services cover iPhones and iPads. We cover all models of these devices, as long as we can source the replacement parts required to fix them.
The process for our logic board repairs goes like this:
- Free Diagnostic: Our technicians will find the problem that needs fixing through a series of software and hardware tests. A diagnostic test will also let us provide you with a free repair estimate.
- Disassembly: After finding what’s causing the problem with your iPhone or iPad, our technicians will disassemble your device after you accept the quoted repair price.
- Inspection: Our team will look for visible issues, such as corrosion, damage, or burnt components.
- Repair or Replacement: Depending on the issue our technicians find, they will either repair or replace the problematic parts.
- Reassembly and Testing: After repair or replacement, your device will be reassembled and tested. Once everything looks good, you can get your device back.
We apply a no fix, no fee policy for our logic board repairs.
Get a Free Estimate
Do you need expert assistance for your iPhone or iPad’s logic board? Get a free estimate from us and we’ll get back to you with pricing, turnaround time, and more information on the service you need.
We offer a lifetime warranty on parts and labor used in our repairs. Visit our warranty information page to learn more.
If you have questions about our repairs and other services, feel free to call us at 949-694-6974 or visit our contact page to see more ways to reach out to our team.